Updated: Aug 3, 2019
Medical Teams International is a faith based organization with the calling of “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world". MTI-UG has established activities in West Nile and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic and experienced candidates to fill the following positions based in MTI Kyangwali Operation. IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS
Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution. Registration with Allied Health Professional Council with a valid Practicing License. At least one (1) year work experience.
Kyangwali refugees camp.
Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution. Registration with the Uganda Nurses & Midwives Council. Valid practicing License. Two (2) years’ work experience.
Diploma in Procurement & Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Humanities or related field from a recognized institution;
If Diploma is in a general field, additional training in Stores Management or Supply Chain Management is required; 2 years of experience in store management and storage of medical items and equipment.
Diploma in Diploma in Comprehensive Nursing from a recognized institution. Registration with Allied Health Professional Council with a valid Practicing License. At least two (2) years’ work Experience.
Advanced Certificate in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institution. Registration with the Uganda Nurses & Midwives Council. Valid practicing License. Two (2) years’ work experience.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday 31st July, 2019. 5.00PM; Recruitment will be on rolling basis.
1. Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to;
2. Indicate your Salary expectation and current or previous salary at the bottom of your CV
3. Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
4. Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
5. INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY POSITION AND LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.